Friday, November 2, 2012

Vladimir Testimony

am a Christian from Serbia and i was ex drug addict person.. 9 years ago when the mafia was chasing me to beet me and maybe kill me becose i ownn them money for drugs,and i was also in addicted on heroin and difrent drugs and also start to lose everyone around me,family,friends,job,girlfriend... that night i was hiding in my landlord house.. i didnt know what to do anymore..i wanted to change ..but i realised that i can change my self.. the tought come to me to kill my self,but before i do that i will try to pray to God if He exist to help me..if not i will kill my self..
I fall on my kness and start crying to God. Lord change me, help me whit this problem i have , i lost everything, i dont want to live this life any more.. Lord i dont know who you are, are you Jesus or some other name,or i need to pray to some sants to help me, but who ever you are come now and help me becose ill kill my self if you dont come now and do something in my life...
Nothing happend that night that i was able to see in that time, but what happend in the end i fall a sleep and i didnt kill my self.
After couple of days my sister call my dad and give him a phone number of one Christian commune who helps people who have problems whit drugs and my dad call me and give me that number to call ( so i strongly belive that God has heard my prayer and start doing something in my life).
I call that Christian commune and i told them about my problem and they say to me that they want to help me and if i realy want to be change and set free from problem i have to come there..
After few days i had go there and there is people who were ex drug users trying so hard around me. they were 24 hours around me and wathing me.. I never saw that people can care about someone whit so much love for them and also what ever they do they do that whit love!
Every day we have meetings in there and we all have chanse to hear something from the word of God.. i heard that Jesus is the son of God and only trough Him i can be totaly set free ! and that He loves me and that He can change me completly!
i like all of that and i also start belive in what i heard..but after 4 months beeing in there, i feelt that am strong now and that i can go out from that centar and live by my self.. that i will never use drugs again..and ill be a Christian and read my bible and pray... But people in there told me that enemy want to desive me and that am not ready to go out yet.. after one week speaking whit people in there..i desided to go..
very soon after i left that centar i start to smoke again, after few weeks to drink again,then to smoke weed again, and in the end i was again of heroin..
Only one year after i left that center i was in worse situation i ever was.. i seel my apartmant destroy totaly my family and their lifes,totaly destroy my life and i had live on the streets seens then..
from 2003 - 2009 i had been in all hospitals in Serbia trying to fix my problem whit drugs i had but that was useless... doctors said to me that i will die and that i need to consider start taking Methadon.. one night my mom let me to stay and sleep in her home she rent for her ( becose i seel her apartment ) and in one moment one thing come to my toughts..
There is that centar who help people who are in drugs problems, and they do everything whit love .. and i want to be like them..i want to have that what they have, that what is moving them to do what they do... Becose everything they do they do whit joy and love! i want to have what they have! and there isd that Jesus Son of God who can set me free from this drug problems and to change my life to be like that people in that centar! and i call them next morning and ask them if they want to give me one more chanse,becose i want to come and stay in there how much it takes..but i dont want to be the same person anymore.. They call me pack your things and come right away.. so i did..i was in that centar that day.. 2009 september 10

after awile, i realised that am a sinner and that i sinned against God.. that my sin has neal Jesus on that cross.. i repented and ask Jesus to come in my heart and to set me free from my sins and everything else.. and He is..
God has healed me from drug addicts,restore my family,give me much more fammily in Him and much more..
i had Hepatitis C virus over 10 years,and i erned becose of using heroin and needle.. in jenuary this year God healed me from that virus.. after 3 years praying for that healing.. i pray 3 years to God to heal me from that sicknest becose if He dont heal me ill die, and i will not be able to have wife and kids and so on.. but my last prayer was this..when i realised that God have perfect plan for me..no metter i have that hepatitis C virus or not,and if He dont heal me ill still we folow Him and love Him, and if He heal me the same.. and I said let Your will be in my life.. tomorow when i go to the doctors for test of my hepatitis to check my latest results..how my condition is now.. doctors was not able to belive.. my test showing them that i dont have that Hepatitis C virus in my blood no more.. i was healed.. praise God!
and that is just litle about God miracles in my life...becose there is so more..and alot more that i even know it already happend in my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment