Sunday, December 30, 2012

Testimony of Andy Humphries


20 years ago I had cancer. The Lord shrank it in front of the camera on the final scan while I was praying. The Lord confirmed to me back then that it is His will to use my life in full time healing ministry. I was a man of anger back at the time and I suddenly became aware of the price that Jesus paid for me. It convinced me to aim to become a product worthy of this cost. I set out to do it MY WAY and failed. God showed me unless it is His way then it is pointless. If we labour in the Lord then our labour is not in vain. 20 years later the Lord is still making the man fit for the ministry. I was already fit for the kingdom the moment I first believed. We were transformed from the darkness to the kingdom of His marvellous light. Has he been changing me or revealing to me who I have become now that I am His son. Whichever way. Praise God for the knowledge that He imparts helps to become more effective witnesses to His Glory. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment